The parteners of the StEER-Leb project have been working on establishing a MOOC (Massive Open Online course) to train Students about the main things they need to know about a good student representation in universities. It will take place from Wednesday September 22, until Wednesday October 6, 2021.
It contains 5 Modules, each module requires between 15 to 30 minutes of attention. After completing the 5 modules, each participant will receive a certificate of achievement. You have 2 weeks to complete all modules, at your own pace.
The topics will cover the following:
- How to create a student association: how to start an association, how to recruit members and follow up with them, how to manage SM platforms, how to draft a budget and get funding
- How to prepare a student event or activity: how to prepare a student event, how to create a virtual event, what are some good practices
- Role and mission of student representatives: role, mission, duties, and responsibilities of student representatives
- Assessing university administration support to student: role of administrative units at the university that support students
- How to use virtual and online tools to boost student engagement and representation: use of virtual and online tools
You can register here before September 16th!