In the framework of the StEER-Leb project, a MOOC is under preparation. In these videos, students from the universities that are working on this project will be sharing mini-training sessions on topics that help students achieve this goal.
The topics will cover the following:
- How to create a student association: how to start an association, how to recruit members and follow up with them, how to manage SM platforms, how to draft a budget and get funding
- How to prepare a student event or activity: how to prepare a student event, how to create a virtual event, what are some good practices
- Role and mission of student representatives: role, mission, duties, and responsibilities of student representatives
- Assessing university administration support to student: role of administrative units at the university that support students
- How to use virtual and online tools to boost student engagement and representation: use of virtual and online tools
Stay tuned for more information on the MOOC!